Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Team Introduction



















We Are Team INFINITE

Team members:
Left:XU HUI(Iris)  52722829
Middle:NI HUAIZE (Nee) 52766838
Right:XIONG SIYU(Bell)  52752938

Nee's self-introduction:



Hey, I am Nee, a full-time postgraduate student in EIE. Even I do not have any business management backgrounds, I join in this course to learn and get something fully new also useful for me. I'm happy to be a teammate with Bell and Iris, and wish we will enjoy our teamwork to get INFINITE achievement.


Bell's self-introduction:



Hi, I am Bell, a green hand in business area. I have no work experience while the Electronic engineering background give me strict logic in thoughts, which may result in a different angle when looking into problems among collaboration. I used to be the 'humor one' among a small group of friends. I feel so happy to be in the team 'INFINITE' and hope I can contribute as much as I can to the team to make it become really INFINITE.


Iris's self-introduction:



Hello,I am iris. My program is MSEIE with BM and I have one year working experience as a manager in fast fashion industry. During the work, I find my limited knowledge could not help me to accomplish the tasks effectively. So I choose this course to enhance my ability in management.  









No comments:

Post a Comment